CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Crock Pot Creamy Golden Chicken

Crock Pot Creamy Golden Chicken
adapted from mealsmatter.com

4 cooked chicken breasts (chopped or whole)
2 10 oz cans cream of chicken soup
1 package onion soup mix
2 - 3 cups water depending on desired thickness
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp basil
1/4 tsp pepper
1 small can of chopped mushrooms (optional)
3-4 whole potatoes chopped (optional)
1 1/2 - 2 cups grated cheddar cheese (optional)
1 - 2 cups cooked rice

Combine ingredients (except cheese and rice) in a crock pot and let cook for 4 hours. (If chicken is uncooked, cook for 8 hours) Add in cheese if desired after cooking and allow to melt. Serve over cooked rice.

2 comments:

Kerstin said...

This looks really good! Too bad Jared hates anything that comes from a crock pot and I do not own one :(

Theresa said...

I know. I thought about that when I posted it. It was really good. Dan loved it. It turned out well. I Love inventing stuff the way I think it should be and based on the ingredients I have. hehe. the original recipe was really kind of boring,.. but as emril says,.. I "Kicked it up a notch!".