CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Sloppy Joes

I got this from my friend Stephanie. This is the best receipe! Once you have it, you'll never do Manwich again! We eat it a lot - it is VERY kid friendly and VERY easy!!

Ingredients:
2 lbs. hamburger
1 onion
1 and 1/2 tsp Worchestershire sauce
1 tsp salt
1 can tomato soup
1/2 cup katsup
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 and 1/2 tsp chili powder
1 and 1/2 tsp dry mustard (optional - I opt yes)
1/2 tsp curry powder (optional - I opt no)

Directions:
Brown and drain the hamburger and onion together (I do it in a large skillet - this way I am able to make this whole meal in one pan). Once it is drained put it back in the large skillet and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix together and let it simmer, stirring occasionally, until it is a "sloppy joe" consistency. Serve it on hamburger buns (we like to top it with a thin slice of cheddar cheese)!

1 comments:

Ellsworth Family said...

Seriously these are the best sloppy joes in the whole world, and super easy to make!!!